On the 13th day of March in the year 2009 at 12:15 PM CST
Battleplan now gives you the ability to subgroup units in the Units list. Who are the Human Champions that can take advantage of the MacDirk Warriors' powers? Or who are the Vydar units with a Range of 4 or more that can benefit from Vydar's Range Enhancement Aura emanating from Laglor? Now these kinds of questions are a little easier to answer using subgroups.
Accompanying subgroups are additional grouping categories. Here are the new ones.
- Universe for easily separating classic Heroscape from Marvel.
- Type (Common/Unique) if you don't care whether a unit is a Hero or a Squad.
- Type (Hero/Squad) if you don't care whether a unit is Common or Unique.
- Figures, because more figures in a Squad means more attacks per turn.
- Spaces (Per Figure) to easily find those double-space units.
- Spaces (All Figures) when you're concerned about starting zone limitations.
The Universe, Figures, and Spaces (for all figures) also appears on the unit's dossier summary.